CITY OF SULPHUR SPRINGS, TEXAS
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
OCTOBER 2, 2012
AN EXECUTIVE SESSION WILL BE HELD AT 6:30 P.M. IN ACCORDANCE WITH TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE 551.074, PERSONNEL MATTERS SPECIFICALLY RELATING TO THE APPOINTMENT OF A PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR AND AN ASSOCIATE MUNICIPAL COURT JUDGE.
The regular meeting of the Sulphur Springs City Council will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 in the Council Room at 125 South Davis. The following items will be discussed:
- Pledge and invocation.
- Announcements and proclamations.
- Manager’s report will include status report of capital improvements, accidents and claims for the month, and a review of expenditures and revenues.
- Discussion/action on Consent Agenda.
- Discussion/action on amendment of Brashear Water Supply Corporation contract.
- Discussion/action on bids and award of contract for two (2) police cruisers.
- Discussion/action on extension of sanitation collection contract with Republic Waste Services.
- Discussion/action on appointment of a Public Works Director.
- Discussion/action on appointment of an Associate Municipal Court Judge.
- Visitors and public forum.