North Hopkins ISD Conducts
Kindergarten & Pre-K "Round-Up
From North Hopkins ISD
The North Hopkins ISD is "rounding-up" students for Pre-K and Kindergarten. They encourage parents to pre-register their children for Pre-K and Kindergarten, sometime from now until June 1, at North Hopkins ISD.
Parents are encouraged to bring the following information to complete registration:
1. a copy of an official birth certificate.
2. Up-to-Date immunization record.
3. Social Security Card for child.
4.Copy of driver's license of the person enrolling student or identification card.
5. Proof of residency, utility bill or tax statement.
Pre-K - Child must be 4, on or before September 1, 2012.
Kindergarten - Child must be 5 on or before September 1, 2012.
To qualify for Pre-K, a student must meet one of the followin:
1. Be homeless, unable to speak or comprehend English (LEP).
2. Educationally disadvantaged (qualify for free or reduced).
3. Have parents who are on active duty in the military or a Foster Child.
Anyone not meeting at least one of the above qualifications will be place on a waiting list.